At JR CrossFit, we want you to know that you, as an athlete, have rights which we recognize and will protect each day you’re here. At JRCF, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. You, the athlete, should expect more from the staff every time you step into the building. Below are our promises to you.
At JR CrossFit, we promise to:
- Always be on time for classes and training sessions (We respect and value your time).
- Be presentable and professional. We will deliver premium service each and every day.
- Communicate in a professional manner.
- We will alter or modify workouts based on YOUR SPECIFIC limitations. We will work with you to improve your fitness journey.
- Make YOU the center of our attention during your class.
- Answer any questions to the best of our knowledge and abilities. If we don’t know an answer immediately, we will find it.
- Respond to your communication at the first available opportunity. Prompt and concise communication will always be our priority.
- Provide accurate receipts invoices. If errors are made on our part, they’ll be corrected immediately.
- Provide you with a safe, clean, and organized space to train.
- Assist you with tracking your progress utilizing Wodify and all available tools. The only way to know the progress you are making is by knowing where you came from.
- Keep our Monday-Friday classes capped ensuring you get a world-class fitness experience every time.
- Treat EVERY person with dignity and respect.
- Strive to stay informed on new industry innovations and relevant research to better provide paths for you to achieve your fitness goals.
- At your request, we will collaborate with healthcare professionals on your behalf (We know some of the best specialists in town).
- Be as accommodating as possible to your schedule when the need arises.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
We will ALWAYS protect the above listed for you. In return, we ask that you strive for the following:
- Reserve for classes before the cutoff, ensuring everyone has a spot.
- Do your best to arrive on time. We understand that things happen but please do not make a habit of being late.
- Check-In upon arrival either via the Wodify mobile app or the kiosk computer.
- Reschedule or cancel appointment times as far in advance as possible.
- Inform your coach of any issues that could affect your training. If something hurts, we need to know.
- We pride ourselves on the community we have around us. Before you put your equipment up, stick around and cheer on those that aren’t done yet. Support your friends in this community.
- Wipe down and put away any equipment that you used during class.
- Be aware of others and be kind to everyone. If you have frustrations to let out, our coaches are always willing to listening.
- Work hard.
These are your rights at JR CrossFit, and they will not be strayed from! We will not let you down.
-Your JRCF Staff